Our Basic Computer Course is designed to provide students with a solid foundation in computer literacy and essential digital skills. Whether you are a beginner or looking to refresh your knowledge, this course covers the fundamental concepts and practical skills needed to navigate the digital world with confidence.
- 8 Sections
- 59 Lessons
- 0 Quizzes
- 4h Duration
Step 1 Course Topics
- What is Basic Computer Course ?
Step 2 Fundamentals of Computer
- Lesson 1 What is Computer?
- Lesson 2 What is Input and output ?
- Lesson 3: What is Hardware?
- Lesson 4: What is Software?
- Lesson 5 : How to Install and Uninstall any software in computer ?
- Lesson 6: How to create User Account in Window 7?
Step 3: Microsoft Paint
- Lesson 1: How make a flag in MS Paint?
- Lesson 2: How to make a flower in MS Paint?
- Lesson 3: How to resize and crop any image in MS Paint?
Step 4: Wordpad
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Wordpad
- Lesson 2: Subscript Superscript And Bullets And Number
- Lesson 3: How to Create Calendar in WordPad
Step 5: Microsoft Word
- Lesson 1: Format Painter And Change Case
- Lesson 2: Types of Alignment And Line Spacing
- Lesson 3: Insert Table And Create Ads with Table
- Lesson 4: Insert Picture And Change Photo Background
- Lesson 5: Insert Shapes And Customize Shape Fill
- Lesson 6: Insert Text box And Create Cover Page
- Lesson 7: Create Template in Ms Word
- Lesson 8: Insert Smart Art Graphics And Chart And Hyperlink And Header Footer
- Lesson 9: Page Layout Menu
- Lesson 10: References tab And Footnote Endnote And Table of Contents
- Lesson 11: References And Insert Caption
- Lesson 12: Mailings Tab And Envelopes And Labels
- Lesson 12: Review Tab And Spelling grammar And track Changes
- Lesson 13: View Tab
- Lesson 15: Practical Test
Step 6: Microsoft Excel
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Ms Excel
- Lesson 2: If Condition And Statement
- Lesson 3: Adv IF Condition And Statement And Home Tab
- Lesson 4: Create Table Program In Excel
- Lesson 5: Conditional Formatting in detail
- Lesson 6: Conditional Formatting in detail Part 2
- Lesson 7: Format option In Home tab
- Lesson 8: Pivot Table And Insert Tab
- Lesson 9: Page layout Tab And How to Setup Excel Sheets for Print
- Lesson 10: Basic to Adv Formula
- Lesson 11: Lookup and Vlookup and Hlookup Function
- Lesson 12: Create Invoice Bill
- Lesson 13: Picture Lookup
- Lesson 14: Define Name And Name Manager
- Lesson 15: Create Age Calculator
- Lesson 16: Formula Auditing
- Lesson 17: Data Tab
- Lesson 18: Data Tool And Consolidate And What if Analysis And Data Validation
- Lesson 19: Review Tab
- Lesson 20: Calculation of EMI Using PMT And IPMT And PPMT Functions
Step 7: Microsoft PowerPoint
- Lesson 1: Introduction to PowerPoint
- Lesson 2: Create CountDown
- Lesson 3: Rabbit Animation
- Lesson 4: Create Maze Game
- Lesson 5: Home Tab
- Lesson 6: Insert And Design Tab
- Lesson 7: Transition And Animation
- Lesson 8: Slide Show Tab
Step 8: Internet
- Lesson 1: How to Send Email from Mobile
- Lesson 2: How to make passport size photo in mobile
- Lesson 3: How to Create Resume in Mobile
You must be logged in to submit a review.